What is a marketing budget?
A marketing budget is part of your marketing plan for your shutter, stucco or window business. The marketing budget shows all the costs associated with your marketing plan. This includes cost for traditional and digital marketing expenses but also marketing staff and marketing software.
Marketing budget components
A marketing budget is composed of many things.
- Marketing software – This is the software needed to handle many marketing tasks. This could be a service to help with scheduling posts on social media. It could be an email marketing service. Marketing software could be graphic design software.
- Marketing staff – You might choose to hire employees to manage your marketing efforts.
- Freelancers – Or you might choose to outsource your marketing effort to specialized freelancers who could build your website or run your paid advertising campaigns.
- Advertising – Advertising costs could be to run Facebook or Google ad campaigns. It could also be other forms of promotional ads on websites like Yelp or Angie’s List.
- Content creation – Many parts of marketing require the creating content in different formats. You may need help with text, audio, images or video.
Summary of a marketing budget
A marketing budget shows all the costs associated with your marketing plan for your shutter, stucco or window business. This includes the software, employees, freelances, advertising and content creation needed to execute your marketing plan.
Need website hosting?
WP Engine is a great WordPress-managed website hosting company for the following reasons:
- WP Engine take care of all the installation and upgrading of WordPress.
- WP Engine automatically backup WordPress daily.
- WP Engine provide security and performance optimization for your website.