Digital marketing is composed of a number of methods. Each method can be accomplished in isolation. However, if a number are combined, they can have a larger effect. The greatest benefit to your tree service, deck or fence local service business comes from doing them all.
Digital marketing is composed of the following methods:
- Website development – A website is your foundational presence on the Internet.
- Business listings – Business listings are profiles of your business name, address and phone number on directory websites.
- Paid advertising – Paid advertising is paying for the placement of your marketing message on different advertising platforms.
- Conversion rate optimization – Conversion rate optimization is the process of improving and refining different conversions like leads to sales.
- Email marketing – Email marketing is using email to send broadcast emails like a newsletter or a transactional email like a confirmation notification.
- Reputation management – Reputation management is the process of requesting and responding to reviews on review websites.
- Social media – Social media is sharing networks where you are reach potential customers and interact with current customers.
- Search engine optimization – Search engine optimization is the process of improving your business website to rank higher in search engine results.
- Content marketing – Content marketing is creating content in different forms that address the questions and needs of possible customers.
- Analytics – Analytics is the collection of data and then building relationships between the data to make business decisions.
Digital marketing is the process of sharing your tree service, deck or fence local service marketing message with people using Internet technologies. These methods can be done in isolation, but greater benefits can be had by combining a few or all of them together to raise the awareness of your business and get more leads and sales.